Saturday, November 23, 2013

VicCopycat - Work/Play/Polish's Guest Post at Beauty Judy (and BPS review)

*Products were provided for honest review

Hi everyone!

I hope you had (or going to have) a beautiful weekend! For today's VicCopycat, I decided to recreate Work/Play/Polish's guest post at Beauty Judy. As Leslie (of WPP) said, the origin of this double diagonal French design is actually from Victoria of Manicurator. But I chose to recreate Leslie's version with matte and glossy touch.

So here it is!



This design looks so simple yet gorgeous. But I was trapped by that "simple" perception in my brain. For me, it's a lot trickier that I thought because I used tape for the matte and glossy finish. And tape isn't my best buddy. I actually don't really like using tape. It ruins my polish almost all the friggin time! In the end I had to retouch them with my liner brush :(






Polishes used:
- Orly Solid Gold Matte
- Sweet Color Dazzling Red Glittered Liner Polish number 036


And also today I have this yummy glittered red liner polish from Born Pretty Store for review. I'm really really captivated by that dazzling color! So bright and pretty and glittery and has awesome opacity which is a must for a liner polish. I also love its brush because it's really easy to work with. I can get the precision I want with this brush. The formula is rather thick but still works really fine for me.


The only thing that I don't really like about this liner polish is its smell. Yeah I know I have a very sensitive nose but this polish has a strong chemical smell. I'm sorry Sweet Color, your color is soo sooo sooooo sweet but you still can't win my nose.

Overall, I really love this liner polish. It indeed has strong chemical smell but I forgive it because I really love the color and the brush. Anyone interested in trying this awesome glittered red liner polish ($4.59)? Or maybe any other nail art products from Born Pretty Store? And free shipping worldwide! Don't forget to use my code BALQ10 to get 10% off!!

Grab My Code!!

That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day everyone!

*achoooo
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment