Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Born Pretty Store - Spade Heart Diamond Club Studs Review

*Products were provided for honest review

Hello everyone!!

Today I have these cool Card Studs from Born Pretty Store for review.

Just like any other studs, all you need is just to simply put them on wet top coat or nail glue. But I prefer nail glue for these studs because they're pretty big and you'll need a strong adhesive to make them last longer on your nails. And it's pretty big afterall to lie flat so sometimes it gets stuck on my hair, my clothes, etc.


What I used:
- Orly "Dayglow"
- Black acrylic paint
- Small paint brush
- Nail glue


If you're interested in trying these card studs ($5.51) or other nail art products from Born Pretty Store, don't forget to use my code BALQ10 to get 10% off!

Grab My Code!!

That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day!

*achooo
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment