Monday, May 19, 2014

Born Pretty Store - Hexagon Glitter Review

*Products were provided for honest review

Hello everyone!!

Today I want to share with you these Hexagonal Glitter Powder from Born Pretty Store for review.

I received this Hexagonal Glitter Powder pack that comes with 12 different colors. Each color has its own plastic jar. So you don't have to worry about the mixing of these glitters and it's easier to play around with the colors.


I used Zoya "Minka" and Zoya "Beatrix" as my base polish and using toothpick I placed the hexagonal glitters over a coat of wet clear polish. They're easy to apply and stuck very well on my nails. They also didn't flake off easily as they're not too big for my nail bed.


You can get this hexagonal glitter set in 12 colors from Born Pretty Store for $8.55. You can also buy other nail art products from Born Pretty Store with free shipping and make sure you use my code BALQ10 to get 10% off!

Grab My Code!!

That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day!

*achooo
God bless you

3 comments: