Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Digital Dozen Does Geometric - Day 2: Triangles or Squares?


Digital Dozen Does Geometric - Day 2: Triangles or Squares?




What I used:
- OPI Nail Envy "Sensitive and Peeling"
- China Glaze "At Vase Value"
- Models Own "Indian Ocean"
- Acrylic paints
- Small paint brush and detailing brush
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat 
- Sally Hansen Big Matte Top Coat



That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day everyone!

*achooo
God bless you

7 comments:

  1. Your ability to freehand straight lines is to die for Victoria! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sparkle of Indian Ocean against the flat colour of the acrylic paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the boxes the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I see triangles first. Does that say something about me lol?

    Your nails seem very serene and calming; must be the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see the triangles and I love the watercolour look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very cool! Your free-hand work always amazes me!

    ReplyDelete