Thursday, June 11, 2015

Digital Dozen Does Fandom - Day 4: I Am Sherlocked!


Digital Dozen Does Fandom - Day 4: I Am Sherlocked!

Yes, another Sherlock Holmes manicure. Why? Because for a die hard Sherlockian, why not? :D



What I used:
- OPI Nail Envy "Sensitive and Peeling"
- Orly "Dayglow"
- Black and white acrylic paints
- Small paint brush and detailing brush
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat 
- OPI Matte Top Coat




That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day everyone!

*achooo
God bless you

6 comments:

  1. Your freehand lettering is to die for Victoria! These are clever AND cute! And totally wearable in real life. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Serene! You must teach us your ways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband loves this show! These are great! Letters are SO hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this! These are so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look. Such straight letters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES YES YES! So much yes. I love these

    ReplyDelete