Saturday, August 22, 2015

Review: JORD Wood Watches

*Products were provided for honest review

Hello everyone!

I was so happy and a little bit surprised when people from JORD Watches approached me to do a review post of one of their gorgeous wood watches. I've been admiring their products since few months back when I read some review posts of JORD watches from other bloggers so  I was delighted at the opportunity. Let's take a look!


JORD is a unique time piece hand-crafted from natural wood. Some of the wood they use include ebony, koa, purpleheart, zebrawood, rosewood, sandalwood, maple, and bamboo. That's why each piece is unique because they will always have different pattern of the grain. 


Today I created a floral manicure to complement the watch. I used OPI My Vampire Is Buff as my base color and created a distressed look using OPI Bronzed to Perfection and OPI Romeo Juliet. Then I painted some flowers using Nicole by OPI Light A Candle and acrylic paint.


I was given a chance to choose and I picked the Sully Series in Red Sandalwood & Maple. I really love this one. The design looks sporty and the color combination is just my favorite. I always wear this watch to work and I got a lot of compliment from my co-workers!

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
Considered playful and approachable, our Sully Red Sandalwood & Maple looks right at home on your wrist. The bubbled bezel, exaggerated numbers, and wide band showcase the effortlessly casual cool style you've perfected. No need to show off but you're always happy to share. The time, the moment, you're right where you need to be.

FEATURES:
- scratch resistant mineral glass
- deployment buckle with push buttons
- case width: 49mm
- case thickness: 12mm
- lug ends: 56mm
- band thickness: 25mm
- band length: 214mm


It's difficult to talk about its durability since I've only been wearing it for two weeks. But the link pieces are really durable and the glass is scratch-proof! And as they say on their official website, JORD watches are considered to be splash proof. However, full submergence in water is not recommended both for the integrity of the movement and the wood itself. To keep the watch clean, they recommend to use lemon or orange oil extract. Apply a small amount to a soft cotton cloth. Wring the cloth to spread the mixture further into the material and apply to the wood using brisk strokes (this helps distribute the oil evenly). Also avoid extremely hot, cold, and excessively dry/humid environments when storing this timepiece.


You can purchase JORD watches at their official website. The prices are ranging from $120 to $295 and I really think that the quality is worth the price. They also offer a one year limited warranty.


And that's it for today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day everyone!

*achooo
God bless you

Wood Watches For Men

No comments:

Post a Comment