Thursday, October 8, 2015

Watermarble with Letters Nail Charm (BPS Review)

Hi everyone! 

Today I have some beautiful english letters nail charms from Born Pretty Store for review. It contains 2 pieces per set and one set costs $2.22. 





I got the letter "V" and "O", the initials for my name. The application is very simple. Like any other nail charms or studs, all you need to do is simply put them on wet top coat or nail glue. But I prefer using nail glue for these charms because they're quite big for my nails. You'll need a strong adhesive to make them last longer on your nails. And it's pretty big after all to lie flat so sometimes it gets stuck on my hair, my clothes, etc. Overall, I love these nail charms because they look beautiful. The only minus point of these charms for me is they're not as shiny and sparkly as I thought when I saw them on the BPS web.


What I used:
- OPI Nail Envy "Sensitive and Peeling"
- Sally Hansen "Cherry Red"
- Sally Hansen "First Blush"
- Sally Hansen "Mint Sorbet"
- Nail glue
- Some rhinestones
- Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Top Coat


If you're interested in trying this English letters nail charms or other nail art products from Born Pretty Store, don't forget to use my code BALQ10 to get 10% off! They also have free shipping service for all of you!

Grab My Code!!

That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day everyone!

*achoooo
God bless you

1 comment: