Monday, January 20, 2014

January N.A.I.L. - Theme 3: Opposite Day

NAIL_Linkup_January_Peachy

January #NAILLINKUP - Theme 3: Opposite Day

Opposite day? Opposite? Opposite...
Of course it's stamping!! LOL 

 Now you see why I don't do stamping. For me, it's a pain in the butt!



Polishes used:
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Brick Wall"
- OPI "Japanese Rose Garden"
- China Glaze "Bridezilla"

Here's my one and only stamping plate. And I think I won't have more.

That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day!!

*achooooo
God bless you

6 comments:

  1. I love the color combo - I don't wear pinks a lot but this looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also don't really wear pink in real life but when it comes to nails pink is a killer for me :D Thanks Julie! Glad you like xx

      Delete
  2. The colour combo is neat, I like your ring finger the most. Looks really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kairi :D And the color combo on my ring finger is also my favourite! Glad you like them xx

      Delete
  3. I guess you're better at doing your own nail art! You don't need stamps! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaww thanks Jac :D LOL Trust me, I think stamping is so much harder than freehand for me! Well, my freehand isn't perfect but I'd rather go with that than struggling with stamping :p

      Delete