Monday, March 3, 2014

Argyle Nail Art Tutorial Part 1

Hi everyone :D

Today I have another tutorial for you. This tutorial was requested by one of my readers like month ago but sadly I managed to post this now. Well, sh*t happened. 

You can check out here to see my argyle manicure.


Tools:
- A small paint brush
- 3 polishes with different color

Method:
1. Paint your nails with your base color

2. Make the guide with white polish or white acrylic paint

3. Follow the guide and fill with white color

4. Create the dotted line using a darker color of your base color (or any color you want)

5. Seal with top coat

Uuugh! What an explanation --" Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this tutorial :D
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

*achooooo
God bless you

2 comments:

  1. It looks so easy, I have to try this too, thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete