Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring Awakening Nail Art Contest by Nailpolis

Hi everyone!

Today I'm joining a very exciting nail art contest held by Nailpolis. The theme is "Spring" aaaand... it's always summer in Indonesia so I'm really glad with this theme. Oh well.. 

Also I'd be very grateful if you'd vote for me :D Teeheee.. *crossing  my fingers*


I decided to paint some flowers and butterflies for this manicure because I think spring is all about flowers that start to bloom, butterflies, and the fresh air. And we Indonesians, as we live in a tropical country, are very familiar with flowers and butterflies


What I used:
- Orly "Dayglow" for white base
- Purple, green, white, pink, and brown acrylic paint
- Small paint brush

Method:
I used Orly Dayglow as my white base. Then I used watercolor technique for the blurred flowers (well, let's say that they're blurred flowers) using purple and green acrylic paint. After they're completely dry, I painted the flowers and butterflies using acrylic paints and small paint brush. Last I added top coat.

Here's a picture of my manicure before I added top coat. I really like it though

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
And please vote for me *cough cough...* 
Have a great day lovelies!

*achooooo
God bless you

6 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! I especially love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Manicure :) I voted for you...all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This looks BEAUTIFUL! Love love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete