Thursday, May 16, 2013

Starry... Night?

Well, seems like the "some other time" thing that I said before is invalid. Here I come again.

This is my first nail art. I did it not so long ago and I wanna share it with you guys :) Sooo soo sorry if it's not a good nail art and can't impress you. I'm still new, remember? :$

Yup, I put the glitter only on my thumb. I just wanna compare them.

With glitter on all nails


These are the nail polishes that I used :
OPI Navy Shatter (looks a lot darker in previous pictures :( Sorry, bad camera and bad lighting --")
Konad (It doesn't have name, just a regular glitter polish)
Revlon Professional Grow 10 as base and top coat

Okay, enough for today. Hopefully I will post again... rrrrr some other time?

God bless you
(o.o)V

No comments:

Post a Comment