Sunday, December 22, 2013

VicCopycat - The Nailasaurus' Festive Floral Nail Art

Hello lovelies!

I know I'm a bit late for VicCopycat of this week. Well, it's kinda hectic here with all my uni assignments and VicCopycat isn't a post that can be scheduled weeks before. It's based on my weekly favourite manicures so I have to do it weekly too. But don't worry, my Christmas break will start this Monday! Yaaaaay!! So without further do, here's VicCopycat for this week. I decided to recreate a really gorgeous festive floral nail art created by Sammy of The Nailasaurus.

Instead of using white base like what Sammy did, I chose to use a warmer colour. I used OPI My Vampire is Buff which is my favourite!








Polishes used:
- OPI My Vampire Is Buff
- Nicole by OPI Ornament of Each Other
- Sally Hansen Crushed
- Sally Hansen Cherry Red
- Sally Hansen First Blush
- Sally Hansen Celeb City


That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day beauties!

*achooooo
God bless you

4 comments:

  1. I love it with My Vampire is Buff as the base!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaww Really glad you came here, Sammy! I think My Vampire is Buff is warmer than white so I chose it for the winter (but I live in Indonesia so it's summer all year round --" ) And thanks a lot :D Glad you love it!

      Delete
  2. So, so pretty! I can see myself doing these for a perfect Valentine's Day manicure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh you're right! It's perfect for valentine's day too :D Glad you like them, Jenna! Thanks :D

      Delete