Sunday, December 1, 2013

Born Pretty Store Yellow Liner Nail Polish Review

*Products were provided for honest review

Hi everyone!

Today I have another liner nail polish from Born Pretty Store called Eye-Catching Yellow (and it really IS eye-catching!) This one is a bright yellow and you know how I really love bright colours!








Although this is a bright colour, it has a good opacity for a liner polish. Just like its sister, the formula is rather thick but still okay for me because it's easy to apply.



What I really love about this liner polish is the brush! It's thin and easy to work with. I can make thin lines easily. And because it's a liner polish, I don't need to clean up the brush afterwards (I love that!) Well, you should know how lazy I am to clean up my nail art brushes :p



But sadly, it has pungent smell and made me a little dizzy when I was using this. Well, I really love its colour and its brush so I think that's worth the smell.

You can find this sweet and bright liner polish here for $3.99 US (What a great price for a liner polish!) And if you use my code "BALQ10" when you purchase any nail art products from Born Pretty Store, you can get 10% off!

Grab My Code!!

And that's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day!

*achoooo
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment