Saturday, February 15, 2014

#NAGGDay15 - Round & Square

Hosted by Gnarly Gnails (Facebook group: Polish Passionistas)

#NAGGDay15 - Round & Square



What I used:
- OPI Natural Nail Base Coat (base coat)
- Kleancolor "Sandstone" 
- Red and pink acrylic paint
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

Tools:
- Dotting tool
- Small paint brush

Technique:
- I freehanded the small squares on my thumb and ring, and also the design on the rest of my nails
- I used dotting tool to create the dots on my thumb and ring finger


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed :D
Have a great day everyone!

*achoooo
God bless you

4 comments:

  1. love! especially the thumb/ring finger design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Missy! Glad you like them :D That design reminds me of a pattern on my classroom's wall when I was in kindergarten.

      Delete
  2. Information needed please. Pretty please? What polishes used? Base coat? Top coat? Technique? Tools used? Did you use tape or freehand? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thanks for asking. I just updated my post and all the details you need are up there. Sorry for the lack of info

      Delete