Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cartoon Skittle

Hellooo again

This is episode 2 of my mani madness! Hahaa just kidding! It's my second post for today since I did five designs in a row today.

This post is for Step Into Summer Challenge Day 1 - Skittle. I did a wrong skittle before, so I have a responsibility to make the right one!

So this is it!







The polishes I used:
- OPI Matte Top Coat
- OPI Planks A Lot
- OPI Japanese Rose Garden
- OPI Steady as She Rose
- OPI Mermaids Tears
- OPI He's My Boo Mini
- OPI Mummy Knows Best Mini (I forgot to take its picture) as white details
- OPI I Only Date Werewolves (I forgot it too) as black details

Well, that's all. I think it's enough for today. Don't worry, I'll post the rest of my designs tomorrow. I really really need to sleep now since I've lost a lot of energy due to final exam week (but of course there's no "I'm too tired!" for doing nail art!) It's 3:14 a.m. here, so good night! Hahahaaa

God bless you
Love, Victoria
(o.o)V

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I really like this!! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaw thanks a lot! I'm really flattered :D So glad that you like it :)

      Delete
  2. Such a cute idea for a skittle! I am really loving Mermaid's Tears and Japanese Rose Garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my oh my me too! Mermaid's Tears is killing! It's my first green polish and I really love it. Japanese Rose Garden is soooo gorgeous too. This is the best creamy pink I've ever had.
      Thanks for stopping by and I'm really glad that you like it :D

      Delete