Sunday, October 27, 2013

7 Deadly Sins Link Party!

Hello everyone!

I just stumbled upon this post by Whispering Sweet Nothings and I think it's really fun!

All you need to do is copy & paste this list, link-up, and have fun finding out others' guilty pleasures.  


seven great things in your life.
1. A very supporting family.
2. A very sweet and faithful boyfriend.
3. I like to stay out of trouble.
4. I. Hate. Cigarette. A lot. So there's no way for me to smoke. You're welcome, lungs!
5. I'm pretty hilarious.
6. I love reading Sherlock Holmes and riddles when most of my friends don't. That makes me look more "intelligent".
7.  Patience and tolerance.




seven things you lack and covet.
1. Nail polish stash!!
2. Time.
3. Healthy and strong hair.
4. Bikini-worthy shape. (Mine? Not even Close.)
5. English. Yup!!
6. Skills in nail art.
7. Savings.


seven things that make you angry.
1. Cigarette smoke!
2. Being interrupted when I speak.
3. Poor internet connection.
4. Show-off and spoiled b*tches.
5. Abuse. Animal, child, anything.
6. A story with bad or sad ending after hours of watching or reading.
7. Paprika!


seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Eat breakfast Eat properly.
2. Laundry.
3. Drinking. Water, milk, juice, anything. Sorry, kidney :(
4. Doing my assignments.
5. Save money.
6. Exercise routine.
7. Clean up my room. 


seven worldly material desires.
1. Nail polishes! Loads!
2. Traveling to... all around the world + loads of allowance (Oooh greedy me!)
3. My own swimming pool.
4. I can't think of the rest.
5.Ummm...
6. Let's see...
7. Unlimited voucher to all stores?


seven guilty pleasures.
1. Nail polishes!
2. All sweet edible things.
3. Instant noodles.
4. Being online all night long.
5. Sushi.
6. Wake up really late. (Only when I don't have class in the morning)
7. Fried foods.


seven things you love about love.
1. The laughter.
2. Having each others back.
3. The goosebumps
4. The sweetness.
5. The security.
6. All the flattering and cheesy lines.
7. The closeness.
How long will this linky remain open? Til Halloween, you guessed it!  Happy trails!

*achoooo
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment