Monday, October 14, 2013

Born Pretty Store - 3D Nail Art Sticker

*Products were provided for honest review

Hello everybun!!

Today I've got some gorgeous 3D Nail Art Stickers ($1.99) from Born Pretty Store to show you today. 


Unfamiliar with Born Pretty Store? (Duh!) Born Pretty Store is an online store specialized in all kinds of latest nail art items and cosmetics. They have tons of oh-so-great nail art supplies and nail polish with unbeatable prices! Do you know what I really love about BPS? The "Free shipping worldwide" and "Ships within 24 hours" on top of their website!



For this look I used Sally Hansen Celeb City (silver), Revlon Mistletoe (deep evergreen shimmer), and NYX Frizzy Spots (black with glitter) over the Revlon Mistletoe. Then I applied the 3D Nail Art Sticker and add top coat. I really love this look. Very party!!





The application of these stickers are pretty easy. I didn't get any instructions on the packaging but who the heck needs instructuions for these. I just simply applied my base colours and let them dried completely (it'll be really helpful when you misplace the sticker and need to move it), then I peeled off the stickers of the sheet and placed them on my nails. Last, top coat! 

I found that some edges kept lifting even with top coat. Not really bad actually, just a small gap between the stickers and nails. Maybe next time I'll try to stuck the stickers while the polish is still tacky. It will be trickier because you won't be able to move the stickers if you misplace them without ruining the polish. But it's worth a try ;)


Overall, I love these stickers. Simple and easy way to get some gorgeous nails. If you're interested in trying these pretty 3D stickers or other nail art products from Born Pretty Store, make sure to use my code BALQ10 to get 10% off of your order.


That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day everyone!

*achoooo
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment