Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October N.A.I.L. - Theme 1: Breast Cancer Awareness

Hello everyone!

It's October N.A.I.L. time!! (N.A.I.L. is a monthly challenge brought by Craftynail, Brijit's Digits, and Eeeek! Nail Polish!) Wow, time flies so fast and it's already October! For October, Nail Art Ideas Linkup aka N.A.I.L. comes with five themes instead of four as usual. How exciting!!

oct-nail-themes

So now, let's just start!

October N.A.I.L. - Theme 1: Breast Cancer Awareness







You know what, the hardest part of this mani was this one. Yup, the thumb! Writing on my nail with a mini stripper (yeah I don't have any detail brush.. yet..) and keep them clean and neat is soooo darn hard!


Inspired by:
Source: http://fineartamerica.com/featured/breast-cancer-awareness-ribbon-mandy-shupp.html
Source: http://www.pink-nightmare.com/2012/10/breast-cancer-awareness-fad.html
Oooh right, I forgot to add that vote for the September N.A.I.L. theme 4: Astrology is now open! Don't forget to vote for your three most favourite manicures here as the Nail Genius of the Week.
And here's my Theme 4: Astrology manicure!

That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed it :D
Have a great day!

*achooooo
God bless you

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui! To be honest, I never heard that word before, the tatas :p LOL But I like that, sounds and seems really cute :D Glad you like it Jac :D Can't wait to see your mani!!

      Delete
  2. I gotta say you did an amazing job. Everything looks so clean. Really loving all the colors you used too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaw thanks dear! Yeah, "clean" is the hardest part of nail art I'd say LOL :p Glad you like it! :D

      Delete
  3. Awesome! And such a great cause :)

    ReplyDelete